CASBEE is a tool for assessing and rating the environmental performance of buildings and built environment.
This website provides the latest information of CASBEE.
February 27, 2013
JaGBC/JSBC is continuously
developing and updating the CASBEE system.
Since we started the development of CASBEE in 2001, we have developed
the following tools so far.
- CASBEE for New Construction *
- CASBEE for New Construction (Brief version)
- CASBEE for Existing Building
- CASBEE for
Existing Building (Brief version)
- CASBEE for Renovation
- CASBEE for Renovation (Brief version)
- CASBEE for Heat Island
- CASBEE for Urban Development *
- CASBEE for an Urban Area + Buildings *
- CASBEE for Cities *
- CASBEE for Home (Detached House) *
- CASBEE for Market Promotion (tentative version) *
- CASBEE Property Appraisal
The tools marked with * have been translated into English. All the English
versions can be downloaded from the download
edition of CASBEE for Cities has been released. (February 27, 2013)
Please see the download page.
page and Certified buildings list were updated. (February 8, 2012)
Please see statistics page.
English manuals have been released. (October 18, 2011)
We have released 3 english versions of CASBEE tools. The following tools
can be downloaded from download page.
- CASBEE for New Construction (2010 edition)
- CASBEE for Cities (2011 edition)
- CASBEE for Market Promotion (tentative version).
Property Appraisal manual has been released. (March 15, 2010)
The manual, support tool and brochure are available now. Please see
edition of CASBEE tools have been released. (Sep. 18, 2008)
English version of the latest CASBEE tools have been released. The following
tools are downloadable from the download page.
- CASBEE for New Construction (2008 edition)
- CASBEE for Home (Detached House) (2007 edition)
- CASBEE for Urban Development (2007 edition)
- CASBEE for Urban Area + Building (2007 edition)
The other tools are currently Japanese version only. The Japanese versions
are commercial products. If you would like to purchase them, please
Sustainable Building Database" website has been opened. (July 25,
This website is to disseminate Japanese Sustainable Building (SB) information
on architectural projects, building techniques, policy frameworks and
others. Please click on the banner to see the site.
For further information, please kindly contact at;
CASBEE Information desk : email@example.com
(c) Japan GreenBuild Council (JaGBC) / Japan Sustainable Building Consortium
All Rights Reserved.